Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday "My Town" Shootout--domesticated animals!

This week's theme was suggested by Sandy from Apache Junction, Arizona--domesticated animals!

Be sure to head here to see all the other participants from around the world!

Head here for a previous entry when I visited the local dog park. :)

There aren't many domesticated animals around me that are easy to photograph, but I did find one sneaky guy...

Hmmm... what's that peering at me through the bushes??


I love his blue eyes!!

5 comments:

  1. His eyes really stand out - looks like he is up to no good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty kitty! and I did notice his beautiful blue eyes. how cool!! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooo-I like how you've shared this one and such pretty blue eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sneaky cat peering through the bushes. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a cat lover by any means but I have a soft spot for cats with blue eyes. nice shots.

    ReplyDelete