Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday "My Town" Shootout... My favorite place to ________

Only one pic today.... busy week! I wish I had more time to show you things like my favorite breakfast place, my favorite fruit and vegetable market... :(

This week's shootout theme was chosen by Cindy in Alaska--"My Favorite Place to _______". Head here to see all the wonderful pictures!

My favorite place? This is my favorite place to go and feel better--my chiropractor! Dr. Mike and the gang at Foothill Chiropractic Center are always so optomistic and they take good care of their clients. I originally went to him since physical therapy for my carpal tunnel wasn't helping at all. Ever since starting with the chiropractor 10 months ago? The CTS has virtually vanished. :D Dr. Mike is awesome!

4 comments:

  1. It's always good to find somewhere to go to make yourself feel better. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tribute to an obviously caring professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are healing! I used to have a pent that was bent in a Z, from a chiropractor's office. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of this...I need to give mine a call, I just got back from a trip that has my shoulders a little off...nice one to add to 'favorite places'!

    ReplyDelete